2010年8月6日金曜日

this is kumi!

This is kumi writing :)

5days passed...OMG we have had soooo much fun everyday with all of my group!
At first, I was little norvous because there were few my friends in this QUT group and I thought that maybe we wll be divided 2 or 3groups and I would be with only my friends. BUT, now I really really love all my group members because we are always having fun with all of my group and we are really close now.
We visited XXXX (fourex, beer company) today and we saw how they make their beer. We had a tour there and we saw and smelt so many things like hops, old beer cans and huge tanks..etc... This is a picture of their. You can see that we are having sooo much fun with sutudying!

After that we went to city side and we saw really awsome night view at South Bank. The view was reeeealy romantic and we are implessed so much. We had a dinner there.

I'm really really tired because we laugh soooo much everyday!! X)
Don't wanna get back to tokyo......

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿