2010年8月9日月曜日

Hello everyone!

From the day we arrived Australia to taday, we all are enjyoing Australian life.
I have many events I want to record but I write about today's things and yesterday's BBQ.
Yesterday, we had a BBQ in South Bank. Everything was soooo fun for me, especially surprised event.
Surprised event was very very fun for all mens and some womens who knew what happen but almost of all womens frightened.However, the members of QUT group united through this event. I was soooooo happy!

Today was  usual day compare with another days. we had a plan to play soccer with Korean team but this match was off, so some of us played soccer after school. It was soooo fun!

We already had a week in Australia. Only two weeks remain. I feel very sad because I love QUT members.
orz...This represent my feelings. We still have many plans, so I will enjoy everything!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenty(Now, everyone call me "Kenty")

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿