2010年8月13日金曜日

Our weekends plan is ....

Hello!
This is Chika writing!


From todays after school, we gonna Glod Coast!!



We booked a hotel(cotage?) by using Wotif



Wotif is one of our business project company - online international accommodation service.



We can stay there in cheaper price :))









Anyway,



Wednesday was the Brisbane public holiday called EKKA Holday.



EKKA is a famous ammusement park in Brisbane (I didnt go though lol)



Of course uni was off and I really spent the day soooooooooooooo much!!!!!



Because my best friend Tomoka and Tony came to Brisbane from Sydney:))



They stayed a hotel near the City so we met Tuesday after school and whole Wednesday\.



went seeing KILLER movie (action commedy movie... was so funny and exiting!), Southbank again, Swam in the pool........ everything was fun for me because we can talk over and over.



Yesterday shes flied back to Sydney.



We can meet in November again after her HSC(entrance exam to uni in AUS) finished.



I'm looking forward to hang out with my bestfrined!!









SEEYA!



I'll write after we come back from Gold Coast~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿